Contact the NYC Department of Education
You can call:
- 718-935-2200 (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.- 6 p.m.)
- 311 (24 hours a day, seven days a week) and let the operator know you have an education-related issue.
- TTY Services are available by calling 212-504-4115.
- Over-the-phone interpretation is available in more than 200 languages.
NYC DOE Employees
Visit our Employee Password page for help.
You can use the HR Connect Web Portal to find answers to Human Resources-related questions, including:
- leaves of absence
- personal and tax data changes
Visit the Payroll Portal to find information about your salary and personal paycheck
Statement on Accessibility
This website follows the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level AA. If you need assistance with a particular page or document on our current site, please complete our website survey to let us know how we can help.